Both the boys seem to have gotten their father's musical talent!
Yesterday, we drove out to hillsboro to check out an organic farmer's market we were thinking of buying shares in for this next season. It was a beautiful drive, but it took so long! I don't think I can drive 45 minutes each way once a week for our produce. Otherwise I would love to participate. Anyone know of a CSA closer that I can join? I am particularly looking at farms with organic practices. Let me know if you have information!After going to the market, we didn't want to get back in the car and drive home another 45 minutes, so we began looking for parks to stop at. We ended up hiking around in the snow at Balls Bluff in Leesburg. What a wonderful afternoon! I love it when things are planned, but you stumble upon a memorable time. John practiced photography while Eli ran around outside.


No comments:
Post a Comment